Control system UniGEN
Big control system for co–generating units and other motor–generator sets with graphic display 240x180 points, wide possibilities of control, communication and configurability.
It supports all modes of cooperation with network P (parallel), I (island), E (emergency), P+I, P+E, separation of active power (in mode P) and both active and reactive powers (in mode I) between several machines without necessity of governing control system. It enables both manual and automatic mode of control, copying of object consumption etc.
Firmware of control systems includes complete algorithms for control of co-generating unit (control of operation parameters, regulation, phasing, back phasing). Algorithms of control systems are possible to adjust on custom level by functions according to installation specifications. By mapping it is possible to configure both analog and binary inputs and outputs. Control system is possible to monitor, calibrate, program and develop single adjustments in algorithm after its connection to PC by program ManagerAP.
- Controller display language selectable by parameter (Czech, English, Russian, Hungarian, Polish)
- Wide range supply 10÷33DC or 8÷24AC
- Real time
- Measurement of rpm (option to read from speed governor USC)
- Direct control of voltage regulator (galvanic separated output -10÷10V)
- Control of speed governor (output -10÷10V) or direct control of speed flap by Woodward actuator and internal PID regulator
- Gas-air mix regulator
- 1x analog output (selectable 10V or 20mA)
- 14x analog input (4xPt100, 4x-50÷50mV, 4x-20÷20mA, 2x-10÷10V)
- 16x binary input with line control
- 16x binary output (2x relay, 2x possibility of PWM output)
- Coltrol of Woodward actuator
- Control of steping motor
- Measurement 6xU, 6xI, active and reactive power of generator, action and reaction power supplied to network
- Measurement of produced energy, configurable pulse scalers (electrometer, gas - meter...)
- State history of all values, before an fault is also stored previous 4min of run every 5s, history of all values 20hours back every 5s of run (the graphs after connection is displayed not only after connection time, but also us read-up back)
- Configurability (mapping) of both analog and binary outputs and inputs. Easy mapping of input signals not only on physical device terminals, but also to inputs of IO modules or other devices.
- Possibility to develop single algorithms by transparent PLC - configurable functions (logical signal boxes, comparators, analog summation, countdown, analog memories, switches, PD and PID regulators, 3-way valve controls etc.)
- Integrated network protections (possibility to seal setup or print mains settings protocol)
- Integrated internet-bridge (communication with PC through network by protocol UDP, TCP)
- Communication through RS-232, 2xRS-485 (UnimaBUS, ModBUS), CAN
- Data communication with USC (speed governor Unima), UIS (ignition Unima) and UVR (voltage regulator unima) - diagnostics, setup of parameters from keyboard of control system, access through IB or RS-232 UniGEN into all equipments of UNIMA connected to UniGEN by bus board RS-485 (USC, UIS, UVR …)
- Possibility to send SMS (after connection of GSM modem to RS-232) or e-mails (by integrated IB) during malfunction
- Possibility to cotrol CU via SMS messages (start, stop, fault reset, mode settings, request for back SMS with controller state information etc.)
- Programmable in application (easy upgrade of FW through RS-232 or internet-bridge)
- Configuration of system from PC in custom comfortable and intuitive service SW
- Possibility of expansion modules (inputs, outputs) connection
- Firmware for CHP (cogeneration units), MVE (small hydroenergy), TEM (Deutz CHP cooperation)