Programmable generator (calibrator) 230V, 5A
GEN230-3u3i-X-ADE is highly accurate generator of AC Voltage 0÷260V (three phases) and AC current from 0÷6.5A (three phases) with the measurement of voltage, current and power. It serves as a network simulator and as calibrator of measurement devices. The device is controlled via a PC service program Manager.
Using a set of "alternative" parameters can simulate various failures on the network (short-term change of voltage, current, phase) and measure e.g. reaction time of network protections.
- 16-bits DDS (16-bit D/A convertor of shape and 16-bit D/A convertor of magnitude)
- Voltage generating range 0÷260V, setting step 0.01V (Iout=300mA, Pmax=78W)
- Current generating range 0÷6.5A, setting step 0.0001A (Pmax=20W)
- Accuracy of settings u(i) 0.1% from range
- Accuracy of measuring u(i) 0.2% from range
- Independent settings of phase in each channel, setting step 0.02°
- Frequency range 30÷65Hz, setting step 0.001Hz
- 10 sets of parameters
- Possibility of a precise switch between two sets for the defined period count in a given phase
- External jump executing, reaction time measurement
- RS-232, RS-485 communications